Purchase Guide for Riello Dual-Fuel Burner RLS250/M MZ
- While having the newest global technologies of providing the best possible air-fuel combination, providing the highest efficiency, reducing fuel consumption and even having a beautiful appearance, Riello burners have very low contents of gases that are harmful to combustion and are eco-friendly.
- Having the highest technology of air and fuel mixing, Riello burner RLS250/M MZ produces the lowest noises.
- Reception of Riello Company products from customers across Europe made the company gradually found several branches in various countries including England, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, etc. until 1990.
- The final price of Riello Dual-Fuel Burner RLS250/M MZ will be informed after receiving customers’ request.
- When selecting a burner, please consider diameter of burner sheath flame for possibility of burner sheath flame tube entering the boiler.
- All Riello burners can be transformed into modular (gradual) model on customer’s request.
- In overall, when selecting Riello Dual-Fuel Burner RLS250/M MZ, it is necessary to consider combustion curve against combustion chamber pressure for each burner for various reasons according to catalog of Riello Company.
- Reillo Dual-Fuel Burner RLS250/M MZhas 1 year of warranty.
- Reillo Dual-Fuel Burner RLS250/M MZ has power system protection, keys and contactors made in Germany.
- Along the path from gas oil tank to burner, it is required to set a gas oil filter or nuzzle according to gas oil burner capacity with confirmed technical specifications (Referring to nuzzle selection guide for gas oil-fuel burners).
- One of the first measures required for gas line for gas burners is to install a gas filter with proper size and operating pressure after the quarter round valve and before the gas regulator and solenoid valves.
- If gas pressure of fuel supply is 2 psi, it is necessary to use a balancer at the beginning of the gas line to adjust and balance slight variations in feeding pressure of gas burner with flow rate and size needed by the burner.
- If feeding gas pressure of the burner is above 2 psi (15, 30 or 60 psi at most), it is necessary to install a gas regulator with proper size, operating pressure, and gas flow rate at the beginning of the burner gas line.
Overall Operation of the Burners
- For fan burners, operation starts on command of boiler or heater thermostat based on burner relay schedule, so that with aeration fan relay command, the burner starts to burn for 30-60 min. Then, spark transformer starts sparking and solenoid valve of burner fuel (gas, gas oil or fuel oil) opens, with fuel passing through it to combustion chamber of the boiler or heater. Simultaneously with sparking of transformer, a flame is ignited in front of the flame spreader.
- After ignition of the flame, sparking (electric arc) is no longer needed. Spark transformer stops operating on command of the photocell or ion. The burner continues to burn until it receives a stop command from thermostat.
- Depending on burner capacity, aeration fan electro motor can be single- or three-phase with 2900 rpm of speed.
Burner Air and Fuel Adjustment
- Complete combustion of fuel results from accurate adjustment of air/fuel ratio. the more accurate the ratio is adjusted, the higher combustion efficiency will be and as a result, the less fuel is needed. For small burners, adjustment of needed air is done by a manual damper, while for large burners, an automatic damper supplies combustion air.
- Given that air temperature of furnace boiler and its humidity varies during a year, air damper of large burners has to be adjusted once per season.
- Today, modern burners are equipped with a PLC intelligent control system that automatically adjusts air/fuel ratio round-the-clock in all seasons of the year.
Given incompleteness of fuel combustion in burners and some heat lose, when selecting a burner, burner capacity is selected 20% higher than boiler capacity.
- For every 300 meters of height from sea level, fuel combustion efficiency of burners reduces by approximately 4% due to reduction in air concentration.
- Thermal value of natural gas is approximately 9,200 Kcal per cubic meter.
- Thermal value of gas oil is approximately 8,500 Kcal per litter.
- Thermal value of gas oil is approximately 10,500 Kcal per kilogram.
Technical information and guaranteed prices of dual-fuel burner RLS250/M MZ with original warranty is provided on DamaTajhiz website for your good feelings of an intelligent and optimized purchase.