Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 Cast Iron Boiler Selection and Purchase Guide
Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast-iron boiler has been manufactured and supplied to the market since 2000. As it is a suitable replacement for integrated steel boilers –that are large and weight– it is a very good choice for use in central heating systems of tall and large buildings.
Technical information and guaranteed prices for a variety of Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast-iron boilers, including original warranty, are provided to our dear costumers in the main DamaTajhiz website and store for a smart and efficient purchasing experience.
Characteristics of Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 Cast Iron Boiler :
- Running pressure and heat transfer efficiency is very high due to a permissible heating capacity. For this reason, it can be used in furnace rooms of tall buildings.
- The Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 is made of flame retardant cast-iron alloy and produced as separate blades. It is resistant to oxidization, chemical agents effective against surfaces, and environmental agents like humidity and combustion condensates.
- Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast iron boiler with utilization height capability of up to 100 m can be utilized to supply healthy warm water and heating warm water for buildings with up to 30 floors.
- In the past, consumers searched for integrated non-cast iron boilers for central heating system with pressures higher than 6 bars, but currently Chauffagekar Star 1300 cast iron boilers easily support running pressure up to 10 bars and running temperature up to 105 °C.
- The most important difference between superheat cast iron boilers and star cast iron boilers is that running pressure of superheat cast iron boilers if 6 bars at most, while that of Star boilers is 10 at most.
- Chauffagekar cast iron boilers are manufactured with blades, so they can be easily moved by elevators or through stairs without requiring cranes.
- Chauffagekar Star 1300 cast iron boiler have ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate from Swiss SGS Company.
- Today, most of tall buildings and apartments have integrated steel boilers in their central heating systems with the steel boilers being pierced and losing efficiency over time. On the other hand, considering impossibility of moving a new integrated steel boiler to replace the damaged one due to conditions of the furnace room, separable bladed Chauffagekar Star 1300 cast iron boiler with 10 bars running pressure is a great choice.
- For prices and more information on purchasing Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast iron boiler click on Price and Technical Characteristics on this page.
Advantages of Bladed Warm Water Boiler over Integrated Steel Boilers :
- Its smaller size and easy relocation due to possibility of separating the blades
- Possibility of replacing damaged blades and easy repair compared to integrated steel boilers
- More reasonable price and proper warranty compared to standard steel boilers
Calculating capacity and installing the Chauffagekar Star 1300 Cast-Iron Boiler :
- In order to calculate the approximate required power, first multiply effective built-up area by 100 (kilocalories) and then add 6000 (kilocalories) for each residential unit for supplying hot consumption water. For example, for a building with a1500 cubic meter built up area having 10 apartments, the amount of boiler heating power required is as follows: (1500×100)+(6000×10)=210000.
- After calculating the figure above, up to 20 percent is usually added to the calculated capacity of the heating room hot water boiler as confidence coefficient.
- In order to calculate the required capacity of the hot water cast-iron boiler according to the number of residential units, area, and building use class, the existence or absence of warm water pools, etc. you can consult with the DamaTajhiz company experts.
- Any changes to the final price of the Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast-iron boiler will be announced at the time of making the purchase inquiry.
- While using cast-iron boilers, it is important to limit workload and to perform socket break-in between boiler blades after installation.
- Installing thermometer monometer in order to display the boiler water temperature and also the building’s central heating system pressure for each cast-iron heater in heating room is mandatory.
- Installing submerged thermostats (submerged aquastats) with a temperature range of 30 to 90 degrees centigrade (or 30 to 110 degrees centigrade) in order to adjust boiler temperature and issue on-off commands to the flame relay on each cast-iron heater is also mandatory.
- Since all main heating room equipment including the central heating boiler are installed on the concrete foundation that is previously built in suitable dimensions in the precise location of equipment according to the layout plan, make the necessary preparation with regard to the required concrete foundation according to specified dimensions and standards before installing the main heating room equipment including the cast-iron boiler.
The most important factors that increase life span of the cast iron boiler are :
- Chose a proper capacity for the central boiler of the building such that, even during the coldest days of the year, the central boiler doesn’t have to run permanently to supply warm water and heat the building.
- Use a flame in proportion to the calculated heating capacity (flame heating capacity 20% higher than the boiler capacity at most)
- Use a suitable resin softener in proportion to circulating water volume of the heating system or install a deposit remover of required size and number on furnace room pipes
- Adjust the flame (it should be blue and burn in a straight line within the boiler)
- Determine a proper length for boiler combustion chamber and prevent permanent collusion of the flame and back or middle blades of the cast iron boiler
- A uniform and continuous thickness for casted frame of the cast iron boiler
- Proper sealing of the blades of the cast iron boiler while installing it as well as not allowing a high water pressure (a high number of floors has undesirable effects on the boiler water pressure)
The Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 Cast-Iron Boiler Warranty :
In addition to a 10-years warranty, the Chauffagekar Star 1300-11 cast-iron boiler, like other Chauffagekar products, has widely available technical support and after-sale services.