selection and purchase guide for Chauffagekar turbo 14-blade cast-iron boiler
Chauffagekar Turbo 14-Blade Cast-Iron Boiler is made of flame retardant cast-iron, being resistant against corrosion and heat shocks. Having a high heat transfer coefficient, it is manufactured in bladed forms (with 8-15 blades). It is capable of flowing water uniformly through all blades.
Technical information and guaranteed prices for a variety of Chauffagekar Turbo 14-Blade cast-iron boilers, including original warranty, are provided to our dear costumers in the main DamaTajhiz website and store for a smart and efficient purchasing experience .
Characteristics of Chauffagekar turbo cast iron boiler :
- Maximum running pressure and maximum running temperature of Chauffagekar Turbo 14-blade cast-iron boiler are 4 bar and 105 °C respectively.
- It has a heat circulation which prevents flame from reaching cast iron blades of the boiler.
- Complete Isolation of the cast iron minimizes heat loss and its easy maintenance makes it a proper choice for tall buildings, factories, and offices as well as hospitals. Sport salons, and recreational centers.
- Gas and gas oil-fuel flames can be installed on Chauffagekar turbo cast-iron boilers
- Any changes to the final price of the Chauffagekar Turbo 14-Blade cast-iron boiler will be announced at the time of making the purchase inquiry.
- In order to calculate the required capacity of the hot water cast-iron boiler according to the number of residential units, area, and building use class, the existence or absence of warm water pools, etc. you can consult with the DamaTajhiz company experts.
- In order to calculate the approximate required power, first multiply effective built-up area by 100 (kilocalories) and then add 6000 (kilocalories) for each residential unit for supplying hot consumption water. For example, for a building with a1500 cubic meter built up area having 10 apartments, the amount of boiler heating power required is as follows: (1500×100)+(6000×10)=210000.
- After calculating the figure above, up to 20 percent is usually added to the calculated capacity of the heating room hot water boiler as confidence coefficient.
- Dimensions and prices presented above for the Chauffagekar hot water cast-iron boilers include the cover.
Advantages of bladed warm water boilers over integrated steel boilers :
- Smaller size of cast iron boiler and its easy relocation due to possibility of separating blades from each other
- More reasonable price and better warranty compared to standard steel boilers
- Possibility of replacing damaged blades of the cast iron and easier maintenance compared to integrated steel boilers
While using cast-iron boilers, it is important to limit workload and to perform socket break-in between boiler blades after installation.
- If the number of apartments is more than 6, two parallel central heating boilers that each has 70 percent of the required heating capacity will ensure a stable heating and hot water supply for consumption in the building.
- Installing thermometer monometer in order to display the boiler water temperature and also the building’s central heating system pressure for each cast-iron heater in heating room is mandatory.
- Installing submerged thermostats (submerged aquastats) with a temperature range of 30 to 90 degrees centigrade (or 30 to 110 degrees centigrade) in order to adjust boiler temperature and issue on-off commands to the flame relay on each cast-iron heater is also mandatory.
- Since all main heating room equipment including the central heating boiler are installed on the concrete foundation that is previously built in suitable dimensions in the precise location of equipment according to the layout plan, make the necessary preparation with regard to the required concrete foundation according to specified dimensions and standards before installing the main heating room equipment including the cast-iron boiler.
Factors increasing life span of the cast iron boiler (for boilers with heating capacity higher than 300 Kcal/h) :
- Chose a proper capacity for the central boiler of the building such that, even during the coldest days of the year, the central boiler doesn’t have to run permanently to supply warm water and heat the building.
- Use a flame in proportion to the calculated heating capacity (flame heating capacity 20% higher than the boiler capacity at most)
- Use a suitable resin softener in proportion to circulating water volume of the heating system or install a deposit remover of required size and number on furnace room pipes
- Adjust the flame (it should be blue and burn in a straight line within the boiler)
- Determine a proper length for boiler combustion chamber and prevent permanent collusion of the flame and back or middle blades of the cast iron boiler
- A uniform and continuous thickness for casted frame of the cast iron boiler
- Proper sealing of the blades of the cast iron boiler while installing it as well as not allowing a high water pressure (a high number of floors has undesirable effects on the boiler water pressure) .
The Chauffagekar Turbo 14-Blade Cast-Iron Boiler Warranty :
In addition to a 10-years warranty, the Chauffagekar Turbo 14-Blade cast-iron boiler, like other Chauffagekar products, has widely available technical support and after-sale services