Instruction for Selecting and Purchasing Damatajhiz Standing Coil Water Heater 6000 Lit
DamaTajhiz standing coil water heaters are made of ST37 hot-dip galvanized steel sheets in accordance with DIN 17155 and MN 417 standards. The frame of 6000 L coil water heaters is made of 4mm and 5mm steel sheets. Coil water heaters are advantageous to double boiler systems in quick and powerful provision of consuming hot water.
DamaTajhiz 6000 L standing coil water heaters are equipped with serrated lens.
The frame of DamaTajhiz coil water heaters is equipped with 7 bushings used to install relevant pipes:
- consuming cold water inlet bushing
- consuming hot water outlet bushing
- drainage bushing
- pressure/temperature safety valve bushing
- thermometer bushing
- manometer bushing and thermocouple bushing (thermostatic valve)
Click technical specification in this page to see more technical information regarding the purchase of DamaTajhiz standing coil water heaters.
Important ordering tips
- The maximum thickness of the frame of coil water heaters is 16mm, depending on the capacity and work pressure. The welding operations on thick frames are conducted in accordance with relevant welding standards.
- In addition to capacity, it is recommended to consider the following items: frame material, frame thickness, coil heat exchange rate and warranty period.
- The hot water/steam coil of all DamaTajhiz standing coil water heaters is manufactured and supplied in accordance with certified standards and with suitable thicknesses. The thickness of hot water coils is generally 0.7 mm while that of steam coils is generally 0.9mm.
- A technical specification label is installed on all coil water heaters indicating the model, capacity and manufacturing date of heaters. All heaters have 30 months golden warranty and are supported with aftersales service for 10 years.
- All >1500 L standing coil water heaters are equipped with a manhole. This is indicated in sales invoice.
- Before ordering a coil water heater, please make sure of the fitness of the internal space of your boiler room and its door with the dimensions of the heater. If you need another heater with other dimensions, please specify it before ordering.
- The height of installing bracket is not included in the overall height indicated for coil water heaters.
- The minimum clearance between the top of coil water heaters and ceiling should be 30 cm.
- Thu buyer shall perform all calculations associated with required capacity, thickness and the material of frame sheet and lenses of coil water heaters. In addition, the buyer shall check the size of heaters in terms of the possibility of entering it to and installing in the boiler room. The buyer shall specify coil type and heat exchange rate.
Calculations of the capacity of standing coil water heaters
Considering number of units, building application, demand factor, coincidence factor and consumption factor, the required hot water amount is estimated to be 100 to 200 L (for both coil and double boiler water heaters).
Personal houses with 5 members
Personal houses up to 10 members
Flats with common boilers
189 (for each flat)
Hospitals (per bed)
Schools (per student)
Offices (per employee)
Factories, if shower is available (per each labor)
Table : consuming hot water capacity for rapid calculations
- As a general rule for computing heat exchange rate of coil water heaters, total required heat (considering volume and temperature difference between inlet cold water and outlet hot water) is multiplied by overall heat transfer coefficient (U) (coil material) and the result is divided to the logarithmic temperature difference of inlet and outlet water.
- If standing coil water heater is used to supply consuming hot water, it will be necessary to use a suitable circulating pump in order to circulate hot water in the coil of heater.
- The use of plate heat exchangers for supplying consuming hot water is permissible only when boiler room is equipped with water softener.
Advantages of coil boilers to double boilers
- Coil tank, manufactured in horizontal and vertical layouts, are used to supply drinking and sanitary hot water in central heating systems.
- Coil water heaters use the thermal energy of water or steam entering form the central boiler of building to the coil installed inside tank. The coil transfers this thermal energy to the inlet cold water (as a heat exchanger) in order to warm up inlet cold water.
- Coil water heaters are generally made of hot-dip galvanized steel sheets. In cases where black iron sheets are used, the internal surface of tanks is coated with epoxy paints in order to avoid wear and oxidation.
- Coil water heaters are advantageous to double boiler systems in that they can be easily repaired (in case of leakage), as they are single-boiler systems, they warm up inlet cold water more quickly and they are more efficient due to having a coil (or a heat exchanger) inside.
- Similar to many other systems, coil water heaters are manufactured in horizontal and vertical layouts in accordance with the calculations and orders of project specialists in order to be installed in the boiler room of hotels, hospitals, administrative and residential buildings, factories and pools. The systems are supported with reputable warranties.
- A concrete foundation with proper dimension and with the maximum height of 10 cm shall be used in order to install standing coil water heaters in a leveled and stable manner.
- Temperature and pressure safety valve shall be installed in all hot water-providing systems including coil heaters.
- You may find below a schematic view of the installation of standing coil water heaters.
Have a reliable, efficient and smart purchase
DamaTajhiz engineering company manufactures all systems in accordance with modern engineering principles and standards. Relying on the quality of its products, our company provides its customer with the appealing feeling of a smart and efficient purchase. We provide 30 months golden warranty and 10 years aftersales services to all of our standing coil water heaters. All prices indicated for heaters in our original website are updated prices and all discounts of honorable employers are included so that the policy of “the assurance of the best prices” is observed in our prices (please refer to the assurance of the best prices of DamaTajhiz website). DamaTajhiz Company has provided technical specifications and guaranteed prices for different types of its standing coil water heaters with golden warranty in order to give you the appealing feeling of having a smart and efficient purchase.
List of projects use DamaTajhiz standing hot water systems :
- Pars Isotope Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 3000 L
- Tehran Water and Wastewater Organization: two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 3000 L
- Islamic Azad University, Ghods province : DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1500 L
- Faraz Koohsar complex: two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 1500 L
- Poorateb Holding: two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 2500 L
- Frantium Project: two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 3000 L
- Dey medical center and Abooreihan clinic: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1500 L
- Nab Eagle Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1500 L
- Andarzgoo Project (Mr. Lotfi): DamaTajhiz coil water heater 2000 L
- Arme No Building Company: four DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 4000 L
- Mega Mal Ekbatan Trading Complex: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 4000 L
- Arme No Building Company-Parsian Group: two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 1500 L
- Vahdat hall: in-situ manufacturing of two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 2000 L
- Heram Rahsazan Company: in-situ manufacturing of two DamaTajhiz coil water heaters 1500 L
- Rezarad Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1000 L
- Shahrood University of Medical Sciences: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 6000 L
- Sadfam Toos Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 2000 L
- Golestan building: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 2000 L
- Almas Beton Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1500 L
- Koome Zarrin Company: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 1500 L
- Bahman group-2nd site: DamaTaTjhiz coil water heater 2000 L
- Central repair shop of SAIPA group: DamaTajhiz coil water heater 3000 L, sheet thickness = 5mm